I am an Integrative Psychological Therapist with twenty years experience working in a medical setting with a broad range of emotional and psychological difficulties across all ages.
I am skilled in helping people to achieve a broad range of objectives using several distinct theoretical models of Counselling and Psychotherapy. In the clinical setting I use any or all theoretical approaches as a framework for integrating Clinical Hypnosis.
Clinical hypnosis is used to treat psychological and medical disorders and enhance health and well-being.
There are multiple applications. For example, self-hypnosis can be used as a management tool to:
- Control the body's response to stress
- Manage anxiety disorders
- Manage sleep problems
- Cope with medical procedures
Counselling and Psychotherapy can help you
- Gain an insight into the way you live your life, and in the exploration, find understanding and perspectives on ways of thinking and behaving
- Set goals and develop strategies to reach them
- Assess life in an objective way so appropriate decisions can be made about the future
MSc Counselling, BSc(Hons) Psychology, Cert. Ed., MBSCAH Accred, MBPsS, MBACP Member NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners.
0207 467 1522
10 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PF
You do not have to be distressed or have a problem to benefit from therapy. You can simply use it to have a better understanding of yourself and other people, or use it as an opportunity to assess your life in an objective way.